Who we help
Chavis Enterprises, LLC is a full service construction company specializing in septic installation and repair, excavation, clearing and demolition, concrete foundations and footings, sediment & erosion control as well as dump truck and demo trailer hauling services.
We provide expert service to Maryland residential and commercial clients in Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Carroll County, Cecil County, Howard County and Harford County.
We work with a variety of clients on a wide range of projects.
Some of our recently completed and ongoing projects include:
- I-95 Interceptor – HOV Lanes – Owner: MTA (Maryland Transportation Authority) Scope of work: Storm drain, Utility Relocate, E&S Controls, Bio Retention Pond; 2 year project, $1M completed in August 2012.
- Camden Yards Complex – Owner: MSA (Maryland Stadium Authority) Scope of work: Excavation for waterproofing for warehouse. 4 month project $160,000, completed April 2012.
- CCBC – (Catonsville Community College) Scope of work: Excavation for waterproofing, storm drain, misc. site work & E&S controls. 1 month project $10,000 completed October 2011
- UMBC – (University of Maryland Baltimore County) Scope of work: Excavation for waterproofing, storm drain , drainage work for dormitories, misc. site work & E&S Controls. May 2012 to present $ 200,000.
- Morgan State University- Scope of work: Temporary Sediment Control; Fencing & Excavation. $36,000 project completed 2010.
- Turf Connection, Location of job: Forest Hill, MD. Scope of work: Storm water upgrades; excavated dam & replaced pipe; complete site package, including building pad, septic system, pond and driveway. Dump truck service. $200,000 project completed in 2010.
- Sabre Towers & Poles, Location of job: MD State Police Headquarters. Scope of work: Demolition; excavation; install site grounding; cad welds; sediment control; storm water pipe repairs; building pad; installed ballards and dump truck service. $60,000 project completed in 2010.
- Tracys Landing- Scope of work: Black top demo; Sediment Control; Site work; site cad weld grounding and building pad. $20,000 project completed in2010.
- Maryland State Highway Administration, Golden Ring Shop. Scope of work: Snow Removal
- Have been under Contract for 9 years. Approximate Yearly Value $ 175,000.
- University of Maryland Rehab historic building Pine Street Police Station. $100,000. Scope of work: excavation; storm drain; waterproofing
- References are available on request.
If you have any questions regarding our Land Clearing, Excavation, or Swimming Pool Demolition Services
please Contact us or call our office at 410-557-2455.